Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Photo - Snickers


Yesterday, while I was photographing the new horses at the Derbyshire Community Stable, I also went to visit Snickers and Sir Wellington. They've been calling the stable their home for over a month now, and they're very comfortable in their new space. They're also becoming much more comfortable with me and my camera, and a bit more curious, too. Snickers may be too curious...


Fortunately, since he decided that my camera probably wouldn't be a tasty as the "cookie" he had just consumed, I'll be back next week with more photos. I'll show you a little tour of Landrum, SC, which is located only 10 minutes from Derbyshire. A quaint town with some good restaurants and great antique shopping, it's going to be a fun assignment for me. Until then, happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Derbyshire Blog Followers